Monday, December 5, 2011

My friend Eva used to bring this to our book club get-togethers and I thought it was amazing. Then she told me there were only 2 ingredients. And I thought it was even more amazing. And to top it off, the cute pink twist was nothing more than food coloring! You know, just for fun.
I like fun.
Now it's my favorite go-to dip for parties.
It's just so easy! And with a piece of tart fruit tastes creamy good.
Marshmallow Creme Dip
(1) 8oz block of cream cheese (room temperature)
(1) 7oz bottle of Marshmallow Creme (sorry if it's not carried in your area. I'm not sure what to substitute)

Mix them together with an electric mixer for about a minute.
Then pick your flavor or color.
If you want to try both, split the recipe into two bowls and add one of each:
* 1 Tablespoon of Cocoa powder (add more if you like a richer chocolate but too much or the dip will be too thick)
* Dab of food coloring. I used Wilton's burgundy color.
Two yummy dips!
Then select and cut your favorite fruits.
Arrange them on your favorite plate.
And eat-it-all.
Yummy.
Granny smith apples and strawberries with pink dip were my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment