Tuesday, April 8, 2014

First Day Dress update


Many of you have emailed asking..."When will the First Day Dress and Top pattern) be ready?"
I'm so happy you haven't forgotten about it!
I haven't either.
It's at the top, of the top, of my MADE to-do list.
And I promise I don't mean to string to you along. 
But here's the reality of blogging and being a one-person show....

Everything takes longer than I think.
I love blogging and sharing and creating.  It really brings me joy!...and mostly because I'm sharing it with you and I love to see your excitement about making things from the patterns and tutorials I've created!  So I feel a real obligation to you guys to deliver on the ideas I've talked about.  And that's always my intention.  So thank you for your patience as I do my best. 

So.  Will the dress pattern be ready for Easter?
Sadly, I don't think so.
Will it be ready some time before Summer?  YES, that's the plan!

Between the new home and kid-life, we MUST make it happen.
Cause there are two little girls over here that'll be happy if it does.

So thank you for your support friends!
And please continue to email me with your questions.  I love to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment