Wednesday, January 28, 2015

my new video....all about zippers!

For years you guys have asked, "how do you sew a zipper?"And I've always meant to show you.
So TODAY is the day!

I'm totally excited about this....(especially because there's some fun stop-motion photography and crazy music)

I'm going to show you TWO ways to sew a basic zipper.



And it's going to be easy.
And it's going to make sense.  And you'll never have to fear zippers again.



Deal?
Deal.

Now hurry up and watch before one project eats the other one.....

Hit the play button below and enjoy!

MADE EVERYDAY with Dana is a fresh new sewing show, where we create everyday items  you will love and use.
To watch other episodes:
• Click the VIDEO tab at the top or….
• Subscribe to my Youtube channel so you’re updated as soon as the episode goes live.

(most zippers pictured above were purchased on etsy.com) 

No comments:

Post a Comment