Tuesday, March 10, 2015

How to sew a Lined Zipper Pouch

Remember when I showed you how to sew a zipper, two ways?Well now you get to put those skills to use!

Let's sew zipper pouches!
Grab your favorite zipper color (I bought most of these here and here), grab your favorite fabric,
and I'll show you how to sew a little pouch with a lining.  Yep, a lining!  That might sound complicated, but it's super easy.

Plus I'm using some metallic linen fabric.  
Isn't it beautiful??  I wish I'd bought 3 yards.  
Just hit the play button below and enjoy!

 [tube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1AsfZRYlRM, 680,383[/tube]

MADE EVERYDAY with Dana is a fresh new sewing show, where we create everyday items  you will love and use.
To watch other episodes:
• Click the VIDEO tab at the top or….
• Subscribe to my Youtube channel so you’re updated as soon as the episode goes live.

No comments:

Post a Comment