Thursday, October 15, 2015

New VIDEO!: How to sew a Circle Skirt

Some of you have asked about MADE Everyday videos....and I'm happy to say that they're back!
I've missed posting about a few of them here on the blog.  So I'll catch up with that in the next while.  In the mean time, you can always watch them on the MADE Everyday Channel.
And if you subscribe, you'll get an email notification each time a new video is up!
Then you'll be all like:
And I'll be all like:


And together we'll be all like...WOW.
MOM.
Please tell me you used to do that with your hands in 3rd grade?
Or as an adult?
Okay.  Well this new video is a total classic. I took one of our most popular tutorials---the Circle Skirt---and brought it to life (with a little rockabilly music to get you dancing). 



Circle skirts are so, so simple to make and only require a little bit of math, which we'll walk through together.  I'll show you how to make a single layer skirt:


And a double-layer:


Then you'll be making them for any age, and any size.
AND.....you'll be using these skills to make costumes!  Mini Mouse?  Poodle Skirt?  50s girl?  Annie?
Yes. Yes.  and Yes.

Just hit play below and enjoy:

[tube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqNU0-ORkbA, 680,383[/tube]

 MADE EVERYDAY with Dana is a fresh new sewing show, where we create everyday items you will love and use.  
To watch other episodes:
• Click the VIDEO tab at the top or….
• Subscribe to my Youtube channel so you’re updated as soon as the episode goes live.

No comments:

Post a Comment