Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New VIDEO: How to make a Changing Pad Cover, from a towel

test

 It's a new week my friends!
A new day to sew a little something.  Or not.
Or to just watch videos of cute babies.

And I've got a new one for you....

Yep.  Let's make a new changing pad cover to spruce up that baby room!  All you need is a towel and a bit of elastic.  
It's so easy.  Cause just like making Crib Sheets, you don't have to settle for the boring options you see in the store.  YOU can make what you want!

And surprisingly, it took me till my last child to make one.
Why?  Do we do that?
Please don't follow in my footsteps.  I wish I had done this on baby #1
Ahhh. It's so cute!



I'll even show you some tricks to make that perfect towel, to fit your perfect style.
Cheers all around.



Okay just hit the Play button below and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment