Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New Video: How to grow Wheatgrass, for Easter! for Home Decor! for juicing


Spring is officially here!
I mean, it was 90 degrees today in Texas. What?  I guess the groundhog was right.
It's here early.
And so I've been rushing to get this new video out to you guys....because it just screams Spring time!

And it's something I've been dying to share with you for a year now, ever since my friend Katherine showed me how simple it was....
 Just take a little bit of wheat (I purchased mine here)
And turn it into Wheatgrass!
It's so much fun to watch---for the whole family.


My kids love it when I start growing grass, so they can see the progress happening each day.
And in just a week, you have darling springtime grass.

Which looks so cute all bushy in a large container.


Or you can grow grass in little containers and place them in your window sill, or use them as name place holders for a party, then give them away as gifts!
So many options.  And SO perfect for Easter! (coming up in 10 days)
You're going to die at how simple this is....easier than other processes I've read about.Come watch!

Just hit the Play button below and enjoy. [tube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4CeHc21lJM, 680,383[/tube]

No comments:

Post a Comment