Wednesday, September 7, 2016

MADE Everyday Sunglasses




I just added something new to the Shop----MADE Shades!
Exclusive sunglasses in delicious bright coral.


I've wanted to do something like this forever....to have a little something that's super Made Everydayish.  And when Boardwalk Delight fabric released, it seemed like the perfect time. 

Cause if you're like me...I have about 5 pairs of sunglasses in my car, to fit my mood of the day.  And this shade will definitely add a happy pop of color to whatever you're wearing. 
Each pair has the MADE Everyday logo on one side, with the signature ice cream cone from the Boardwalk Delight collection.
  

Check out the details in the SHOP.
 And take a moment to just smile at this bag again (by Anna)
Cause that's secretly the reason for this post....to give my favorite bag a little more air time.
Okay.  Grab your shades!





No comments:

Post a Comment