Monday, May 2, 2011

Color your summer post

Hello color-loving friends!
It's Dana from MADE and I'm thrilled to be kicking of the summer fun with you all!
I love color--any color--all colors. In fact, last September I spent an entire month Celebrating Yellow. And I love summer!
Who doesn't?
Swimming pools are open, flowers are in bloom, berries need picking, vacations are planned, the sun stays up late, and we celebrate our nation's birthday with fireworks and friends.
Summer feels like a rainbow of never-ending fun.
And that's what I'm sharing today...a rainbow-inspired party decoration that's easy to make and fun to stream around the house:
Ruffled streamers have been calling my name for years. I spotted this idea a while back on My Paper Crane and the image has been burned in my mind ever since. So I finally sat down and made my own. And guess what, they're easier to make than you'd imagine!

I've got a tricky shortcut to help you go from standard crepe paper streamers:
to colorful ruffled ones! (no strings to pull!)
Then you're ready for any colorful party...even a Cinco De Mayo fiesta!
Come on over to MADE for the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment