Monday, January 7, 2013

it's a New Year

Hello friends!Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!  And all that good stuff (just a few weeks late).
We've been traveling and playing for the past two weeks, first in Austin then in California with our families.
And I realized that I never shared our official family Christmas card with you all!

I went with the Merry Merry design, ordered em up, loved the box they came in, loved seeing them all in a stack, didn't love addressing them, but loved seeing the finished envelopes also in a stack (I've got a thing for stacks and rows), and loved sending them off to happy friends and family. 
Casey and I have had a blessed year.  And at the top of the list, we're thankful to have these 3 sweet munchkins who challenge us daily but bring a joy we couldn't find anywhere else.  I've been thinking more about family this past year and reevaluating my jobs as full-time mom and full-time blogger. 
You've seen less of me this year but I feel more available to my family, which has been wonderful.  But I do miss the blogging routine I once had.  So as I head into 2013, I've got a few goals in mind.  Here are my hopes:

• Blog more, Instagram less
• Share more sewing projects
• Create and produce more patterns
• Share more This and That....and bits about family life
• Share our traveling adventures
• Share a home tour with Before and After pics of our house
• Celebrate the BOY?

......and whatever ideas and suggestions you might have.
Is there something you'd like to see or wish I'd create?
I'd love to hear your thoughts!
I know most of us have never met in person.  But I truly wish you the best this year.  I hope you're able to make changes, improvements, to slow down if you need to, maybe you'll finish that project you've always meant to, and that you can do what's best for you and your family.

As always, Thank you for sticking with me!
You guys keep me ticking and typing.
Happy New Year.

Love, the Willards

No comments:

Post a Comment