Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm making more videos....what would you like to see?

I know when I ask for input, you guys are awesome with the feedback....like when I asked about fabric for the bar stools?!  Holy comments my friends!  Loved it!  Your ideas were super helpful with my decision making process.  And yep! I did choose a fabric, and I bought 9 yards of it, and now I just need a free moment to sew them up and share the final results.  So more to come on that....

But today I'm looking for input on my sewing show--- MADE Everyday, with Dana.
In this first season we shot 9 "episodes".  We've shared 5 so far; there are 4 more to come.
And we're ready to shoot another round so we can keep uploading to the channel throughout the year.

I'd love to know what projects you'd like to see?  It can be a MADE classic or something new!
(above: Baby Doll Basket PatternKID Shorts PatternDiaper Cover free pattern and tutorialBaby Tank free pattern and tutorial)

And some of you have asked how we're creating these videos.  Am I shooting, and editing them myself?  And while I do have a background in TV production, the answer is: outsourcing.  It's a beautiful thing!  We hired a production company to create the exact look I was going for and they've done a fantastic job capturing the MADE vibe--at least I hope that's how you feel watching them, because these videos are for YOU.  I want you to enjoy watching them as much I enjoy making them.
If you have a moment consider the following questions and leave a comment below if you'd like.
• What projects would you like to see?
• Would you like more basics, like how to use a sewing machine? and how to use a serger?
• Do you wish the videos were longer? shorter? or you like the length?
• Do you wish Justin Timberlake would dance on the cutting table while I sewed?  Yea me too.  But I'm not Jimmy Fallon.
• Anything else you've been dying to tell me??

I'm all ears!...and double-layered skirts.

Okay, break.
Thanks as always for tuning in!
You guys make the adventure exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment