Friday, May 16, 2014

Sewing and shooting for STYLO issue 2

Have you seen the latest issue of STYLO magazine?It's just as gorgeous as the last one, and I'm thrilled I got to be part of it! 
I've got a couple designs and a tutorial in the issue because, yep, I've got an issue with skirts.  Heh Heh, I can't stop making them!  But there's so much more than just skirts for you browse... 
STYLO is the new fashion-forward eMagazine for children’s sewing!  And this issue has 171 pages of inspiring ideas, all sewn and photographed by bloggers from around the world.  It's simply beautiful.  This photo by Anneliese of Aesthetic Nest might be my favorite:
There are spring looks, colorful styles, darling pixies, even a horse and buggy from Marrakech.
(Pixie photos by I Seam Stressed • Marrakech photos from Sewing in No Man's Land)
...Plus there are all sorts of interesting features and a rundown of where to buy fabric in major cities from LA to Paris to Tokyo! 

And seriously, I've only scratched the surface.
I  don't want to spoil the fun.  So start flipping!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment