Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What would you like to see on MADE? New videos, posts, patterns....

Hello friends! I'm alive!....and back from many travel adventures.   I can't wait to share photos from our Norway/Sweden/Denmark trip!  What a gorgeous part of the world.

In the meantime.....I'm looking for input on my blog and the new sewing show---
MADE Everyday, with Dana.
You guys are always good with the feedback.
And it's good to take inventory of the blog from time to time.  Because YOU are the reason I love blogging and making videos and sharing ideas!  So I'd love to know how I can make things better for you.
 
What do you think of the site?  How do you read and follow blogs?  What projects would you like to see in the future? 
And most specifically....what type of videos would you like?

We're getting ready to shoot Season 2 of MADE Everyday, with twice as many episodes as the first batch (there are still 2 more episodes to come in this season--hopefully one later this week)  So let me know what you hope to see.  It can be a MADE classic or something new!

To make the feedback easier, we've created a small survey below.
If you have a few minutes, we'd love your input!
Simply toggle through the questions below, or leave a comment in this post.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

And as always, thanks for tuning in!
You guys make this adventure a fun one.


No comments:

Post a Comment