Thursday, April 25, 2013

ABOUT

Hello! 
I'm Dana and welcome to MADE!
I'm a 36 year-old mom of 3 kids living in Austin, TX with my husband Casey.
I love to sew, make, DIY, photograph, write, and share.  So blogging is the perfect marriage of loves for me.

I've written a book called Fabrics A to Z, which every sewist and fabric enthusiast should own.
I've got a slew of Tutorials and Recipes for you to try out.
And if you just need a cheer of encouragement that's totally what I'm here for.  My goal with MADE is to help you realize that YOU CAN DO IT, using everyday items from around the house, with or without patterns, and with crazy make-it-work moments. 

Never tried sewing?  You can learn.
Think you're not creative?  Nonsense.
There's a creative spirit in everyone.  And the best way to find it is by just getting started.

Never fear.  Just do.
And figure it out as you go along.

Thanks for stopping by!
- Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment