Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I guess I was getting bored of the plain dyed onesies.
So 10 minutes before heading to the park yesterday, I did this:
I know what you're probably thinking....can this girl do anything besides dyed onesies and freezer paper stenciling?  I promise I can.  But truly, my babies live in comfortable clothing and simple styles for the first year of life.  So a 10 minute project is how we roll. 

You know the drill...
And always "Press" afterward to heat-set the paint.

Of course the secret to making it a 10 min project is the blow dryer.  I'm such an antsy pants these days that a blow dryer is the only way I do paint projects.   I just can't wait to peel back the paper and see the new design! 
I heart hearts.
and big stuffed Rollie Pollies.
and chunky leg rolls.
For more heart inspiration, check out Delia's new blanket.  Isn't her Natalie just the cutest little thing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment