Sunday, June 24, 2012

4 months

I missed it by a couple weeks but this little girl is 4 months old.
4 months!
And I'm so in love with her.
Not that I didn't love my other children when they were babies too. But the timing with Clara is a little different. 

Lucy was the first child and I'm sure I was anxious for her to sit up, crawl, walk, talk...you know, do stuff.  I kinda wanted her to get out of that "baby" stage.  Then when I had Owen (cough) 21 months later life was pretty crazy for a while....and Owen was a more needy baby....so I didn't enjoy that first year like I could have.  Granted, now I LOVE that my kids are 21 months apart.   I see the benefits since they are perfect playmates and honestly best friends.  I just smile watching them play.

But now with Clara....the other two kids are older (4 and 6) and I'm really just enjoying her. 
She is an absolute dream and such a sweetheart.  She drools everywhere (not so dreamy), sleeps 11 hours at night, smiles and smiles, and just chills in her carseat when we're driving. 
I can not get enough of those chubby cheeks!  I've never had a baby with so many rolls and I'm lovin it.  She's smothered in kisses all day long from me and Lucy. 
 
What I love most about her right now....
Those gummy smiles and coos,
 that her feet still fold in together, like she's clapping,
and that she can finally fit her little H&M sweater dress!
Don't grow out of it little lady.   
Here's the 4 month comparison:
We're blessed to have such a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment