Monday, January 23, 2012

36 weeks

I made it!....to SLC and back, without going into labor at any point.
And no one asked any questions.
Well, except for the two flight attendants I overheard chatting about me, "oh man, I don't need to deal with that today."
Sorry Southwest. But honestly, at that point we were 30 mins from landing and I wasn't squirming in my seat.
I never want to travel that late in a pregnancy again. But I am so, so glad I went to the Alt Summit. It was great! It was fun! It was like hanging out with your favorite friends and gaining inspiration from each other. And the Design Camp class ran so smoothly thanks to my wonderful volunteers. But more on Alt in another post this week (you can get a peek of the conf at the Alt Summit 2012 Flickr photos).

In the meantime, pregnancy photos?
Okay.
I'm reaching the end and I'm so ready to meet our little girl. I'm not ready as far as baby things/projects goes (this week is sewing crunch time). But I ready to not have a bowling ball in my tummy. I'm ready to sleep normal again (if waking up every few hours with a newborn is "normal". At least I can lay flat on my stomach if I want and won't need 5 pillows to prop me up each night). Sounds dreamy.
But I can't complain.
It has truly been a good pregnancy. Aside from the first trimester I've had really good energy.
And yes, I had planned to share some maternity sewing projects with you, but instead I found cute maternity clothes at my favorite shops (Target, Forever 21, H&M, Old Navy) and never sewed anything up. So here's a look at my favorite Target dress--and Target boots--and flower accessory from H&M. It's in the normal Sunday rotation.
And here's my view from the top.
Not easy to find my feet.
I did manage to paint my toenails the other day though!
Just a few more weeks to go.
Patience.
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment