Thursday, August 2, 2012

4 years? my take on growing your blog

4 years ago in July of 2008--I started my little old blog.
I really had no idea where it would go. I just wanted a place to catalog the things I'd made.

Now many tutorials and photo shoots later, we've gone from Market Skirt to Reversible Tote (got a thing for orange).
Today I can truly say that I love what I do. Dorky to be passionate about blogging?
I am!
a dork.
And I love blogging.

Over the years some of you have emailed asking about tips and ideas for starting a blog, growing a blog, turning it into a business. I don't have all the answers, or even many. If you really want to know....I'm making a lot of it up as I go. But there is a bit of rhythm to it.
And today I'm sharing some tips and ideas in an interview on the Alt Design blog. This month they're interviewing bloggers for their ideas and tips. (Check out the video chat with Disney from Ruffles and Stuff).
My interview is not a video.
But I answer some of these:
• What is your idea of blogging success?
• What has been the single best decision you have made regarding your blog and business to this point?
• What is it about blogging that you love?

Come check it out!
And seriously, thanks for stopping by MADE.
I've said it before but my blog is only successful because of you.
Have a great Thursday!
(and watch Project Runway tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment